1100 High Pressure Manual Degreasing Cabinet
BW-HPW series cabin washing machines has been designed for cleaning of small, complex components with high pressured water.
The pump which operated by footswitch allows hands free cleaning; and provide better control to the operator. The high flow rate pump allows outstanding performance for perfect cleaning results.
The heated water which heated by an efficient heating system is increasing washing quality. And insulated washing tank reduces energy consumption.
The washing cabin is well illuminated by twin LED lights; monitoring is provided through glass and an air knife cleaning system which ensures continuous excellent visibility during washing operation.
The machine is also equipped with air gun for drying of the parts after washing. There are two stages filtering inside. First filtering has been done through to stainless steel basket filter can clean easily. Second filtering has been done by a filter has a finer filtering capacity.
A digital display shows the operating temperature for optimal cleaning performance and pressure meter shows pump pressure continuously.
Can be used with a range of detergents from ourselves (Please call for details)
. All Engine components. Aerospace applications. Alloy wheel industry for removing residual paint after stripping. Pressure Testing. Marine Applications
- Internal Working Dimension (Model – BW-HPW1100) – 1100 X 700 MM
- Fully Stainless Steel Construction
- 7.5KW Heating Element
- Single or Three Electrics
- Digital Temperature Control 0-50 C
- High Pressure Heavy Duty Pump
- Air Wash Gun
- Weight Capacity – 100KG
- Twin LED Lighting
- Twin Stainless Steel Filters
- Viewing Window Air Knife/Jet For Clear Visibility
- 12 Months Warranty
- CE Compliant
- Air Operated Door For Space Saving In The Workshop
- Small External Footprint
- Thermostatically Controlled
- To Install the machine all you will need is a single phase 20AMP supply and a small compressor for the pneumatic door operation and air wash gun.
- Included in the price is Delivery, commissioning, operator training and a initial supply of chemical.
Price Including: Delivery, Commissioning, Operator Training and Initial Supply Of Detergent.
£ 4250 + VAT
Lease Purchase / Rental Option (Based over 36 Months) From as low as £37.89 per week and the machine is yours at the end of the term. (Subject to status and admin fee at end of term)